Smart home hub devices are all the rage. Eventually nearly everyone will have one. But which one is right for you? They have different benefits and disadvantages, so make sure you buy the best one to fit your needs.
Question 1 of 13.
Do you have a Google Chromecast for TV?
Want a Chromecast? Grab one here.
1. Yes, and I use it regularly
2. Yes, and I use it occasionally or never.
Question 2 of 13.
Do you want good product recommendations and pricing information?
2. Not Important
Question 3 of 13.
Do you have an Amazon Fire TV Stick?
Want a Fire Stick? Grab it online here.
1. Yes and I use it frequently.
2. Yes, but I use it occasionally or never.
Question 4 of 13.
Do you have a Smart TV?
Check out this TV (click here) that integrates with Google Home AND Amazon Alexa!
1. Yes, and it has Google features built in
2. Yes, and it has Amazon features built in
3. Yes, but it doesn't have Google or Amazon built in
Question 5 of 13.
Would you want accurate tutorials and instructions from your smart device?
2. Not Important
Question 6 of 13.
How important is price, like a 20% difference, to you?
1. Very Important, $20 Can Make or Break Me
2. Given Similar Quality, I'd Buy the Cheaper Option
3. Not as important.
Question 7 of 13.
Do you frequently use Google maps?
Question 8 of 13.
How often do you look up or are curious about random facts and trivia?
Question 9 of 13.
Do You Use Gmail as Your Primary Email?
Question 10 of 13.
Do you have, or are willing to have, a $10 per month Amazon Prime membership?
If you're one of the few who are willing but haven't gotten a Prime membership yet, Start Here.
Question 11 of 13.
Do you have an Android smart phone?
Looking for a new smartphone soon? You need to check out the Galaxy S9 (click here).
Question 12 of 13.
Which one of these music streaming services is your favorite?
1. Amazon Prime Music
2. Google Music or YouTube Red
5. Other, Not Listed
Question 13 of 13.
How much customization in features would you want?
1. I would like to make my own apps and install 3rd party apps.
2. I may explore other apps, so it would be nice to have.
3. I only care about the default features.
Next question 1 of 13
All 13 questions completed!
Is Google Home or Amazon Echo Right for You? Find Out with These Short Questions.
Share story to unlock your results
Brag About Your Results