You might think you're a hip young kid that grew up on SpongeBob SquarePants. You might even think you're Dirty Dan, but no, I'm Dirty Dan! Finish these quotes, and then you can prove that you're a true SpongeBob fan. If you get less than 5 correct, you're probably Old Man Jenkins.
Question 1 of 10.
1. Mrs. Puff ... Mr. Krabs
2. Squidward's Nose ... Squidward's Clarinet Talent
3. 23 ... 24
4. 24 ... 25
5. 34 ... 35
Question 2 of 10.
1. Licking Doorknobs
2. Punching Walruses
3. Selling Chocolate
4. Flipping Patties
5. Painting Rocks
Question 3 of 10.
1. Horse Radish
3. My Tummy
Question 4 of 10.
1. F is for fire that burns down the whole town, U is for Uranium…bombs! N is for no survivors!
2. Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
3. F is for friends who do stuff together. U is for you and me. N is for anywhere and anytime at all!
4. F is for farting inside an elevator. U is for undoing shoelaces. N is for nose-hair picking!
Question 5 of 10.
1. Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.
2. You know what they say, the ugliest duck in the pond gets the worm.
3. SpongeBob, don't feel bad. I don't have nostrils so I can't even smell!
4. Who cares what you smell like? Hygiene is for barnacles!
5. Once there was barnacle with bad breath. His breath was so bad that everyone died. The end.
Question 6 of 10.
1. We should take Bikini Bottom and push it somewhere else!
2. We should eat Bikini Bottom so there's nothing left for the worm to eat!
4. We should use Squidward as bait to lure the worm to the seagulls!
5. We should take the worm and roll it down a hill!
Question 7 of 10.
1. Green Swimming Trunks
2. Fry-cook Apron
3. Striped Sweater
4. Pickle Jar
5. Air Tank
Question 8 of 10.
3. Fine Dining
Question 9 of 10.
1. Was karate chopped by Sandy
2. Ate nails
3. Pooped my pants
4. Burnt my hand
5. Stubbed my toe
Question 10 of 10.
1. Come on. You know, I wumbo, you wumbo, he/she/me wumbo... Wumbology, the study of wumbo! It’s first grade Spongebob!
2. Come on SpongeBob, we learned about Wumbology in Kindergarten!
3. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
4. Mermaid Man told me to use wumbo, and I always do what mermaid man tells me to.
All 10 questions completed!
Brag About Your Results