Most people make the assumption that they are the indecisive guy with the lever. Let Quiz-O-Matic 3000 compute your actual participation.
Question 1 of 6.
You see a blank wall with a lever on it. What do you do?
1. Just keep walking, I'll let someone else decide my fate.
2. Eh, I'd probably barely notice it to be honest.
3. Use it of course!
Question 2 of 6.
How do you handle big decisions?
1. A lot of thought and contemplation
2. Talk to a friend
3. What big decisions? Just go with the flow.
Question 3 of 6.
Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
3. Not sure, I've never learned what those are.
Question 4 of 6.
Do your friends drag you into dangerous situations?
1. Nope, we have typical non-dangerous fun.
2. What friends?
3. Yes, we get into all sorts of trouble.
Question 5 of 6.
Do you care about philosophy?
1. Of course!
2. Nope, I don't care.
Question 6 of 6.
Have you ever fallen asleep at the wheel?
1. Not really, or only for a moment.
2. Yep, I'm a dozer
3. No, always alert and ready
Next question 1 of 6
All 6 questions completed!
Which Trolley Problem Character Are You?
Share story to unlock your results
Brag About Your Results